Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Exercising, the Unicorn, and Welcom Home

Rob's been really good at watching what he eats and exercising.  It is rubbing off on Daynan although Rob doesn't look like he's going to die as much as Daynan does.  Personally I think I would be dying too if I was sitting down on the bike like Daynan is . . . Owch!!


Poor Corbin's IV's kept going bad so the nurses had to find new veins to use.  He had been poked so much that he didn't have any "good veins" left in his hands or his feet.  So, they had to put one in his poor little head.  The nurses told me that the head is actually an ideal place for IV's because there are really good veins and less nerve endings so it doesn't hurt as much.  I sure hope that is true!  Trying to find the humor in the situation we started calling him the unicorn because of the striking resemblance.





We finally got to bring Corbin home last week.  It is so great to have him here and not have to travel to and from the hospital.  My other kids, Maggie especially, love to hold and feed him.  It's so fun to watch them take care of Corbin. 


3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of your newest addition. I'm glad he's home and the kids are enjoying him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats - what a bunch of cuties! Glad you are back in the blog world - I've missed you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so stinking cute! We still have coughs, sore throats, and runny noses. Maybe I'll meet him in 6 months...I still have some of your baby clothes I need to bring by...in 6 months hehe.

    ReplyDelete