Thursday, August 6, 2009

Kisses


The other day Bronson walked up to Brooke, gave her a bear hug, and layed a big kiss on her. At first Brooke just stood there and didn't know what to think. Then she got that "I think I just got my first kiss" look and laughed and laughed. Now whenever you tell them to do "kisses" they look at each other, giggle, and go for it. So cute!
Now I must say there is a part of me that says "ewe gross" but then I remember they are just babies and then my mind goes to how much fun we could have with this when they get into their teenage years. Oh no, am I going to be one of those mom's who embarrass their children by pulling out baby pictures?!? You bet I am!





3 comments:

  1. Such a cute play by play! I love the pic of you and Rob and thanks for putting the quote on. I love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy told me that you had started blogging. Your kids are adorable! I can't believe how big they have gotten!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats to funny! So cute! Your Kids are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete