Monday, October 5, 2009

General Relief Society Meeting

The evening got off to a great start with the finding of a celestial parking spot.



We had grand plans for dinner at a nice restraunt, but spent too much time bargain shopping at Old Navy. Here we are modeling our $4 shirts. Mande, sorry about my head blocking yours :) love ya!

Then we were off to the Conference Center with everyone else.

Kristy's mother-in-law, Pam, is on the General Relief Society Board so every year she gets us these great seats. Thanks Pam!! We all tried to get a picture of her, but every time she kept talking to her neighbor. Finally Kristy snapped this one. She's the one in the gray jacket. Notice Elder Uchtdorf on the bottom left.

The First Presidency: Elder Eyring, President Monson, and Elder Uchtdorf

I think this picture is really cool because you can see how close Pam's seat is to the First Presidency.

The whole evening was a success. Fab Speakers, Fab Friends, Fab Food. I highly recommend the hot fudge sundae at Emmit and Ethel's. yum yum!!



2 comments:

  1. hmmm, I might like your post better. Maybe I'll steal parts of it for my book! That was a fun night lets do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute! So fun to see your comment on my blog this morning! You have such a way cute family, I am so adding you to our blog so I can definitely keep up with you and you cute family!

    ReplyDelete