Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bugged but So Proud

Bugged: I just jumped on the internet to look at the new trailer for New Moon, which by the way is fabulous, and noticed that it the movie doesn't even come out until November 20th. What? I totally had it in my head that it was showing November 2nd so basically I have to wait 18 more days on top of the 33 I was already planning on?!? ARG! I am so bugged. Guess I'll have to add some more loops to my paper chain.

So Proud: Daynan scored a goal at his freezing cold soccer game today. Go Daynan!!

2 comments:

  1. Wahoo on the goal!

    You are so funny! Where did Nov. 2 come from? I need to see a RS Mtg. post. I'm wearing my cowel today (isn't that what its called?) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Tell Daynan congrats on the goal!

    ReplyDelete